Thursday, December 02, 2010

Looking @ The Sky on Friday

Photobucket

Become a Facebook Fan

  • Interested in joining us?  For information on Looking at the Sky on Friday, including graphics click here.
  • To find out why Looking at the Sky on Friday was created, click here and here.
I am using thumbnail Linky Tools this week. You can choose to use your site badge or your sky photo as your thumbnail if you prefer. I thought I'd give it a try and see if you all like it. Let me know what you think in the comment section!

3 comments, add yours here:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

NOT thrilled with the new Linky tool! Because it contains more than 20 characters, I couldn't put my blog name under the thumbnail. I was also not impressed with having to crop my photo. I'll be interested to see what other bloggers say.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I will take note of your comment, MMT! Just thought I'd give it a try. But, if the bloggers don't like it we won't use it! Thanks for letting me know.

-Tisha

bcmomtoo said...

I kinda liked the thumbnail option. It's neat to sort of see what's there before you click. Sort of, because of the cropping - but that's half the fun.