Thursday, November 25, 2010

Looking at the Sky on Friday

Photobucket
Photobucket
So are you eating a turkey sandwich as you read this post? I trust that everyone had a great holiday and ate way more than one consume in a week much less in one day. I have so much to be thankful for and each and every participant in LATSOF is one of those reasons. Thank you all so much for your support and great photos each week. I hope you all have a great weekend and get your share of eating and shopping in and are ready to get full force into the Christmas spirit!
Become a Facebook Fan

  • Interested in joining us?  For information on Looking at the Sky on Friday, including graphics click here.
  • To find out why Looking at the Sky on Friday was created, click here and here.

5 comments, add yours here:

Race said...

love those beautiful clouds, nice capture!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

Ralph said...

A day of thanks can (and should be) every day. A family together on Thanksgiving is wonderful, a day to enjoy our company and turkey too!

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful clouds! I love the blue above them!

Sandy
From the Heart of Texas

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely moody sky...my favourite kind! Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving week...:)

Lynette