Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Tisha Black and I Approve This Message!

PhotobucketI will be SO glad when voting is over next Tuesday, November 2. I am so sick of the political ads, billboards, signs, and phone calls!

The other night the business phone kept ringing and ringing during dinner. Finally when we finished, I assumed someone had a leaking toilet, or flooded basement, since my husband is a plumber.  Nope, it was someone calling from a political campaign asking for our vote!

5 comments, add yours here:

Travis Erwin said...

I posted a political blog today also. And yeah I'm ready for Tuesday as well.

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Watching television programming tonight was miserable due to all of the political ads and slandering. I ended up watching DVRed shows so I could fast forward past all of the political garb!

Laurie said...

Oh my have I been complaining about both the ads and the phone calls - they seem particularly bountiful this year. I've done the same thing to skip over the commercial - the poor DVR is really getting a workout right now.

Twisted Cinderella said...

What gets to me about political ads is how they all seem to be centered on bashing the other guy instead of promoting themselves.

Anonymous said...

Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article