Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Box Tops For Education

It's that time of the year again. I am sending out a request for my fellow bloggers. I know that many of my readers have children and you already save and use your box tops. I am pleading to those readers who do not have children and would not mind taking a minute or two to look through your cabinets to help Shelby and Tyler help their school and maybe win a prize for themselves and fellow classmates.

Each Box Top coupon is worth 10¢ for our school. You can clip Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products. You can find more information here. If you would like to help me please leave a comment, or e-mail me at tishblack (at) gmail (dot) com.

Much love to all of you and thanks in advance for those of you who I know will help us out!

2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

we do the BTFE program also. Good luck to Shelby and Tyler for finding many, many. Alot of the box tops are currently double and I like that.

Crazy Working Mom said...

It's a great program! The kids enjoy finding products with the Box Tops located on them. :)