Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Disney on Ice comes to Little Rock, Arkansas


If you live in or around the Little Rock area and are attending the Disney on Ice - Let's Celebrate show on Saturday, April 24, 2010 11a.m. showing I'd love to meet up with you!  I would like to get your thoughts on the show and possibly a photo of you with your family.  I will be posting a review of the show prior to the event.  If you have a website, twitter, or FB page you'd like for me to link to it would be a great traffic generator.

If you're attending a different showing of the event, please feel free to e-mail me a photo of you, your kids, etc from the show with your thoughts or a link to a blog post you might have written!

If you don't have your tickets already and are interested in getting tickets, don't forget you can use the promotional code IN THIS POST to get a great deal on a family 4 pack of tickets!


*Please Note:  I will be given tickets for my family to attend this event in exchange for posting this promotional code for my readers as well as reviewing the show after we attend.  No other compensation has been given to me or any other member of my family.  Any claims made my Feld Entertainment or Disney on Ice should be validated by those companies as I am not responsible.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own and have not been influenced by any outside source.  To read my full disclosure policy, you can do so by clicking here.

0 comments, add yours here: