Monday, April 06, 2009

Manic Monday - Trip

We took a trip to the Little Rock Zoo Saturday. We had a fabulous time and I got some awesome pictures. I've uploaded some photos to my Flickr account, as well as my Facebook account. If you want to see the Flickr photos, you can click the box to the right with ever changing photos and it will take you there. To get to my Facebook account, just click the picture and off you go:

Happy manic Monday to all of my friends.

10 comments, add yours here:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi Tisha. This is a great photo. Beautiful birds, and what a wonderful time to catch them in a photo.

Have an awesome week.

katherine. said...

I've never seen birds like that...very cool picture...

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks, ladies! It was a neat place. I enjoyed being close up with the birds. The girls were just a bit freaked out, though. They didn't hang around in there long.

Tink *~*~* said...

Amazingly colorful birds. Love looking, but I'm with the girls - freaked out about them landing on my head and such!

Tink *~*~*
Cruising the Sassagoula River

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of the Little Rock Zoo! I wonder if you had a chance to see Mikey and Louie there? This is Judie.
http://thechimpchat.blogspot.com/

john said...

wow, the contrast with the color of the birds, wonderful. hope you all had a good time at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

HI Latichia;
I couldn't write you back through my blog, but wanted to say thank you for sharing your wonderful photos of the Apes.I do believe the one chimp sitting by herself is Judy. Judy is due to have a baby real soon so if you live close enough in a few months you'll be able to see her with her baby on her back. The little Gorilla baby I had the great pleasure of being able to hold his hand through the cage when we placed Mikey and Louie there. Gosh he has really grown a lot since last October. He really looks like he was having a lot of fun. Thanks again for sharing these wonderful photos with everyone. It shows how happy all of the animals are there. I love the Little Rock Zoo. I can't wait to get back there and see Mikey & Louie and the rest of the Apes.

Travis Cody said...

Are those two birds sharing that slice of fruit, or fighting over it?

Amazing Gracie said...

I think those are Eclectus parrots. Aren't they beautiful! I'm sorry so many people are afraid of birds. They're such a blessing to watch and learn from (we have two doves nesting out our back door and they're such good parents!).
I guess Alfred Hitchcock has a hand in that...
Love your photos~~~
~~~Blessings~~~

Desert Songbird said...

Oh, what a lovely shot! I love the way the birds' colors just POP.