Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disney on Ice Promotion

Next weekend, my family and I are going to see Disney on Ice in Little Rock, Arkansas! We are all very excited. We usually go to every Disney on Ice event that comes to town because they are so much fun and great entertainment for the kids. It can be quite expensive for a family of four by the time it is all said and done, but usually we only go a few times a year so it's well worth it.

If you live in the Little Rock or surrounding areas, or are planning on visiting April 23 - 26th tickets are now available through all ticketmaster locations! If you would like to go on the magical journey with Mickey, Minnie, and all of their Disney pals I can save you some money! If you use the special code MOM when ordering your tickets through ticketmaster you can get four tickets for $40. That's an astonishing $10 a ticket. Keep in mind that the normal ticketmaster, convenience, and facility charges will still apply. If you are planning on going and do use this promotion, please let me know. My family will be there on Saturday and I'd love to say hi!

2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I WISH U WERE GIVING AWAY TICKETS TO DISNEY ON ICE I AM SO SAD ME AND MY GIRLS DONT HAVE THE MONEY THIS YEAR :(

Crazy Working Mom said...

Anonymous, I wish I could give away tickets! If I had them I would. :(

This is a pretty good discount, but I understand about tight financial situations.

Maybe next time they come around I'll be able to give away tickets.