Friday, April 03, 2009

Conversations with Tyler


Tyler:
Mommy, did you poot?

Me: No, of course not (said the the most distinct worst English Accent you've ever heard) my dear. I'm a lady. Ladies do NOT poot.

Tyler: (Laughing Loudly proclaims) You are not a lady!

Me: I most certainly am a lady. (yup, still using the horrid accent)

Tyler: You're not a lady, you're a mommy!

There you have it. I always knew when I became a mom that nothing else would matter. It's the truth! To read more conversations with this silly three year old boy, click the graphic above.

10 comments, add yours here:

Amazing Gracie said...

They truly have a way of stripping all the BS away, don't they? But you are truly a lady! One day, he'll be real proud of that fact!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

Sarge Charlie said...

ok mommie, he will grow up, cherish this time.

Alice Patterson said...

Kids are definitely precious. Yours sound adorable.

Desert Songbird said...

A fine lady you are, Mommy Tisha!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Bwahahahahah!He's so funny!And yep!He and Eric would certainly get along terrific!Eric said the same thing to me once! :P
xoxoxo

Twisted Cinderella said...

Too cute!

Brandi said...

That is too funny! It's amazing how kids only see you as one thing...teacher, mommy, so on and so forth!

Have a great day!

Gene Bach said...

Hmm, I thought I heard something. ;-)

Mo and The Purries said...

You are a LOVERLY lady!
Thanks for the giggle!

storyteller said...

Of COURSE you're a lovely lady and this is a fun conversation!
Hugs and blessings,