Sunday, April 05, 2009

Camera Critters

"Hey, ya wanna go for a ride?!"

15 comments, add yours here:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hehe...cute! Hey did you sign into CC? I didn't see you on Mr.Linky, but I might have just missed it.

The Oceanside Animals said...

"If I hotwire this truck, I could totally crash through that fence and make it to Mexico."

i beati said...

how very cool sandy

Amazing Gracie said...

Ha! That's great! BTW: What the heck kind of bird is that?
~~~Blessings~~~
p.s. I remember to play this week!

Arlene said...

Hi Tisha, i hope she hopped on that toy truck for a ride.

Great CC entry!

Villas Girl said...

This is a funny picture. It looks like the bird is really considering highjacketing the truck.

Anonymous said...

"Whoa! That's one tricked out truck!"

Richard Lawry said...

Great looking Flickermobile. What a cute picture.

An Arkies Musings

Sandra Carvalho said...

What a great pic!!!!
Awesome!
xoxoxo

Dianne said...

I love the size perspective, that's fantastic!!

leave it to you to make sure even the birds have something to play with ;)

Happily Retired Gal said...

Kewl shot and caption ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Oskar said...

A bird with a big truck seems like trouble!

Misty DawnS said...

Bwaaaahahahaha this is FANTASTIC!!! I love this - the composition of this photo is priceless!

Desert Songbird said...

I'm thinking that ride would crush that poor little birdie.

Jane Hards Photography said...

That's so cute and funny.