Monday, March 02, 2009

Manic Monday - Waffle

Previous MMs
The Manic Monday Master



Two years ago we went to Hot Springs, Arkansas for a family reunion. We were lucky enough to have our family reunion at the historic downtown Arlington Hotel. Hot Springs is a wonderful place to visit, especially if you get to experience a bath in the Hot Springs. There are lots of things to do. We went during the heat of the summer, so we visited a small candy shop where they served ice cream in waffle bowls and cones. Of course we chose the waffle cones coated in chocolate. So, if you're taking a vacation soon, stop off in Arkansas and you can visit Hot Springs (and me!!) while you're here.

11 comments, add yours here:

Amazing Gracie said...

I remember this post and how hungry it made me then! Well, I'm starved now!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

Schmoop said...

Ha. Great pics, Tish. Cheers to you and your brood!!

Cathy said...

great photos--looks like a great time! I'd love to visit Arkansas sometime. :)

Maggie Moo said...

Oh yum! It's been a looooong time since I've had a waffle cone-they are the best aren't that?

carol g said...

Great Photo montage... only one thing better than seeing kids enjoy ice cream in a WAFFLE cone... and that's enjoying it yourself!

Polly said...

Waffle cones are the best. It looks like everyone had fun!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi Tisha. I sure would love to come visit you and to go have a nice big waffle cone with you and the kids. That would be so awesome!!

Check my blog for the award I left there for you.

Sandee said...

Now I'm hungry for ice cream. That looks so good Tisha.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I love Hot Springs and Pigeon Forge...and you can't go wrong with a waffle cone!

Travis Cody said...

I love ice cream in a waffle cone.

Desert Songbird said...

Yum! Chocolate covered waffle cones!