Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes, I shaved my legs for this!!!

I would like to thank the academy Sanni for accepting my bribe to get in on the biggest awards in the bloggosphere. I have shined up my red high heels and dawned my slinky red dress. My boobs are taped, my legs are shaved, and every hair is exactly in place in her honor. 


I've been given a Bl-Oscar for Achievement in Photographic Memeing for Looking @ The Sky on Friday. As it turns out, enough people have been rejected by a certain other meme or appalled by the fact that others have that they jumped on board with this meme. I am so excited about this award as well as all of the support that I have received from my fellow sky photographers. I hope that we can keep this thing going for a long time to come! 

Click the badge below for more information if you want to play along:
Photobucket


Thank you Sanni for thinking of us - all of the sky watchers for this award. It truly means a lot. I'm going to add it to the info page for Looking @ The Sky on Friday as well as my sidebar.

7 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

Congratulations on your achievement! What a lovely award and so very well deserved, too! Just goes to show what you can accomplish when you keep your feet on the ground yet keep reaching for the sky! Or get rejected by other memes that are a bit too restrictive and you have the brilliant idea to strike out on your own!

While you've got your legs shaved take advantage of the moment and snuggle up to Brien a bit!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Well, my dear Linda I would not have had the nerve to strike out on my own had it not been for you!!! Congrats on receiving an award of your own for Best Blog Design as well. :)

Unfortunately Brien is sick...so he's snuggling with a box of tissue tonight.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Congratulations! Wasn't that after the awards party wild! Man those paparazzi hard to duck aren't they!

Sandee said...

Congratulations honey. I'm so happy this meme turned out well for you. I still see the other one here and there, but frankly I see yours more.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Toni said...

Congrats on your award!!!! Definitely deserved!

storyteller said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award. 'Tis a pleasure to participate ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Desert Songbird said...

And your mother probably told you you'd NEVER be rewarded for having your head in the clouds, right? *grin*