Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Silly Girl

My 94th
Wednesday
Previously Speechless ~ WW Headquarters

24 comments, add yours here:

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Great expresssion!

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is too cute!!!

FromThe Creek said...

What fun!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute face. Looks like she's having a blast.

Star8278 said...

That's a priceless expression!

Jenn said...

That is awesome! I love when you can catch those moments...she is having so much fun!!

Sue said...

Great picture. She looks like she's having fun on the slide.

Happy WW! :)

Tricia said...

She's just adorable and so obviously having a grand time!

The Hawg! said...

Looks like she's having a great time. One of the things I love the most about my daughter is the unbridled enthusiasm.

Looks like your kid has that down, too.

Rose Works Jewelry said...

That's adorable!

cafe au lait said...

So cute! Looks like she's enjoying it a lot.

liza said...

I love the expression. Priceless!

Modern Mom said...

Great shot! Happy WW.

Ms. Foodie said...

Awww! She's so cute. :D

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

haha I have a few pics just like that! Awesome! :)

Lynne said...

Oh my goodness! She looks like she's having so much fun!

phylameana said...

Fun, with a little bit of fright I think. Oh, to be young again!

BK said...

She must have been screaming so loud. :)

Sara Bonds said...

Now she looks like she is having fun! Too cute.

Happy WW from a fellow Arkansas.

EastCoastLife said...

I like sliding down the big slides with my son. It is fun. She looks like she's having great fun!! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a cute capture.

Patois said...

Whee!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Awesome capture!
xoxo

Tina said...

haha she looks scared and excited all at the same time!