Saturday, January 24, 2009

Camera Critters


To visit more Camera Critters, click here.

7 comments, add yours here:

Mo and The Purries said...

watch out, Oscar, you're next!

storyteller said...

Kewl capture !
Hugs and blessings,

Tink *~*~* said...

You shouldn't feed your pets so much, he's looking a little STUFFED tee hee hee.... I've got the Manic Monday thing going on

Hey, glad to hear you're keeping Manic Monday! YAY!

Your "snow" prompt could potentially throw a Floridian for a loop, but I think I managed to cover it -

My Mobile Adventures *~*~* presents.... SNOW White at Walt Disney World

Tink *~*~*

Toni said...

Wow. What a pretty animal!

Tootie said...

Very pretty animal, but I don't know what it is. :-)

Tina said...

i almost thought it was real at first lol

Heart of Rachel said...

He looks very confident in that stand.