Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Frames Are In!

I remember a conversation I had with my mother in law a while back about vision. I have been very fortunate in that I have always had great vision. In fact, my first visit to the eye doctor occured this year and this was only due to the fact that I had something lodged in my eye and the eye doctor had to remove it. They did an eye exam on me and reassured me that my vision was 20/20. My mother in law told me that shad had always had 20/20 vision as well, that is until she turned 40. It was only after she'd turned 40 that she had to wear eyeglasses. This is only 10 (well, okay after next week I'll have to say 9 but right now I'm still 30) years away for me.

I remember before my sister had her lasik surgery she was always on the quest to find that perfect pair of frames. She's a very stylish person, and she always looked really cute in what she'd chosen. Fortunately for her this is no longer a problem because she no longer has to wear glasses, but for those of you who do, there is a solution for you! Zenni Optical is an online solution to those high prices that you usually pay at your optician's office. At Zenni Optical, you can receive a complete single vision eyeglasses starting at just $8.00. I'm no professional, but I'd have to say that this is quite a bargain! You can click this link to find out what actual customers have to say about this site.

1 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I have some glasses from Zenni... Honest.

I love them!