Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Tuesday

Thanks to Mo for this virtual sticker. They didn't hand out "I Voted" stickers at my polling place today. I did make it to the polls and fortunately I had no line and quickly placed my vote as I knew where I stood on all of the issues on the ballot and the candidates. One sure thing is that no matter what the outcome this year, history will be made in the presidential election and hopefully our country will see some changes and they will be for the better. I hope that you got out and voted today. I am going to add Mr Linky for those of you who did. Yup, that's it...free links in honor of Election Tuesday and Miss Bee's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Miss Bee!!!
Much love from Arkansas.

10 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I voted. No lines in my town either. I received a I voted sticker but we have no Ben and Jerry around to get my free scoop. :(

Mo and The Purries said...

No sticker.
No free coffee.
No free ice cream.
No more political commercials!

Sandee said...

I voted this morning and it wasn't too bad at all. Right in and right out. Mo made me chuckle with the no anything part.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Empress Bee,
Happy Birthday to you.

Have a great evening. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Travis Cody said...

We had to pull our own stickers, so we did! We voted early and now we're just waiting to see what we and our fellow citizens have done.

Amazing Gracie said...

We voted two weeks ago by mail-in balloting. The guys at hubman's work were appalled and tried to tell him our vote wouldn't count...They told him those votes only count if the race is close. Yep, products of public schools!
Hope the best guy wins...
~~~Blessings~~~

storyteller said...

I’m glad you made it to the polls … and it seems strange they didn’t have ‘I voted’ stickers … because we had them for early voting. The polls are still open here in California until 8pm, so now I guess we just wait and watch the election results on television …
Hugs and blessings,

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks tish! i had lots of fun today!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you how completely disappointed I was that I didn't get a sticker when I voted?!?!?!

Cheryl Wray said...

I love to vote! And I proudly wore my sticker until I went to bed last night.

Desert Songbird said...

I did! I did! I voted several weeks ago with an "absentee" mail in ballot.