Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem



18 comments, add yours here:

storyteller said...

Thanks for participating ;--)
Thich Nhat Hanh teaches that ‘Peace is in every step’ … a choice in every instant no matter what’s happening around or within us. As each of us blogs for peace today, we join our minds and hearts together to create this reality in our world.
Hugs and blessings,

Tina said...

cool globe. looks like you decorate like me with our logos ;)

Heart of Rachel said...

Nice Globe. Thanks Tisha for your birthday greetings for my hubby.

Sarge Charlie said...

peace y'all

Travis Cody said...

Peace to you and your beautiful family!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Peace to one and all!

Durward Discussion said...

Words are innocent. If you get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little: Say "Peace"

j said...

What a lovely family! Peace to you and yours!

Sandee said...

Peace to you and yours honey. Big hugs and lotsa lovies. :)

Sandra Carvalho said...

Peace girl!!!
That's what we need the most! ;)
xoxo

Akelamalu said...

Peace to you and yours Tisha. xx

Billie Greenwood said...

I join you in your desire for peace. Our children depend on us!

~*~Patty S said...

Sending *Peace*Love*Light* to ALL!!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

peace to you and to your family.

John Holland said...

Nice globe. I am so computer stupid I can't get my globe decorated so I just have to write a long post.

RW said...

Peace!!! :D

Mimi Lenox said...

I love your globe! And thank you very much for highlighting the Peace Globe Gallery. Sometimes I feel that people don't know how to find it....

Peace to you and your beautiful family,

Mimi

Anonymous said...

Sending Love and Peace to you and yours across the ocean!