Saturday, October 04, 2008

Vote!

I figure if I post this here, at least five people will see it, right?!
If you haven't watched...it's pretty funny and loaded with Hollywood stars.
That Leonardo Dicaprio is STILL so hot!

7 comments, add yours here:

Stella said...

I actually think he's hotter NOW than he was THEN!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Stella, I think I might have to agree with you. He was so cute on Titanic, though. *sigh*

Mimi Lenox said...

I have this up on my blog today too. It is funny and worth spreading around. How are you and the babies????

MAGGIE AT COFFEESHOPMAFIA said...

Funny video. Only problem is everyone I know votes. I'll try anyhow. To funny not to share

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I'll vote. Have a great day. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

storyteller said...

Way to go ... I've got this posted on all 3 of my blogs as a 'widget' at the top of the page figuring it's certainly worth keeping
out there' indefinitely. I'm glad you decided to share it too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Travis said...

Gotta vote.