Saturday, October 04, 2008

Vote!

I figure if I post this here, at least five people will see it, right?!
If you haven't watched...it's pretty funny and loaded with Hollywood stars.
That Leonardo Dicaprio is STILL so hot!

7 comments, add yours here:

Unknown said...

I actually think he's hotter NOW than he was THEN!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Stella, I think I might have to agree with you. He was so cute on Titanic, though. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I have this up on my blog today too. It is funny and worth spreading around. How are you and the babies????

Anonymous said...

Funny video. Only problem is everyone I know votes. I'll try anyhow. To funny not to share

Sandee said...

I'll vote. Have a great day. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

storyteller said...

Way to go ... I've got this posted on all 3 of my blogs as a 'widget' at the top of the page figuring it's certainly worth keeping
out there' indefinitely. I'm glad you decided to share it too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Travis Cody said...

Gotta vote.