Monday, September 15, 2008

Manic Monday - Carnival

MM Headquarters ~ Previous MMs
Graphic by Janna

This week Janna is hosting a carnival while Mo is lounging on the beach. You can head over to her place, Jannaverse to see all of the participants this week. I decided to revisit my Iron post even though it's only a couple of weeks old. It was one of my favorite "memory" posts. If you missed it, click over to read it. I look forward to revisiting some of your favorite Manic Monday posts.

4 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

i forgot to play. hope you are getting some more sleep now tish???

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Doll Clothes Gal said...

Love the carnival....and your memory post. Thanks for that.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Hi sweetie. Not playing, but wanted to say good morning and I hope you are getting some rest. I so remember those sleepless nights. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Travis said...

I learned something I didn't know from your Iron post. I'll probably never use what I learned, but it's always nice to find out something new.

I hope all is well!