Friday, August 08, 2008

Tomorrow's The Day!

Tomorrow, my little guy will celebrate with family and close friends his 3rd birthday! He's very excited about his "John Deere Tractor Party". There will be cupcakes, ice cream, candy, party favors, followed by swimming! Look for lots of pictures to follow...you know me! :)

16 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

just look at that happy little smile! it could light up a city!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope your Deere son's party is a hit!
Happy Threeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures!
Have a GREAT day!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! It's great to be THREE!

Callie Ann said...

Happy #3 Birthday Tyler!!

Akelamalu said...

What a handsome young man he is and all grown up now he's 3!

Happy Birthday Tyler, have a great birthday.

Unknown said...

sweet, happy birthday hope he has a great day

Mo and The Purries said...

That's a LOTTA GREENE, that's all I can say!
Happy Birthday, little man!

Sarge Charlie said...

You tell him the Old Sarge has driven a John Deere Tractor that was built in the 1930's it had steel wheels. over the years we had three different John Deers, the newest one around 1950.

Linda said...

I'm sure he's so excited about his party! Can't wait to see the pics. Just don't give him a birthday present of a little sister arriving a little early, okay??

Patricia said...

What joy! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Tawnya Shields said...

That sounds like it is going to be fun day! I am so far behind because I had no idea there was such a theme. But then again when my kids were little it was Power Rangers and Barney! :o)

Wishing you and your little ones a wonderful weekend.

Amazing Gracie said...

I don't know how he can look any more excited than this!
Happy Birthday, Tyler!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Tyler....

Shelia said...

He's soooo cute, with such beautiful eyes! Happy third birthday to Tyler, I hope that you all have a wonderful day.

Desert Songbird said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Tyler! I hope your party was lots and lots of FUN!