Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Modern Day Cowboy

My 70th
Wednesday
Previously Speechless ~ WW Headquarters

30 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I bet he made up that little ride himself.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yikes! already??? sigh...

he sure is cute though!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lori said...

Is that a cycle with a horse saddle on it?? lol...Man, he is a cutie. Yep, 112 is a bit harsh....but at least Im not pregnant;) Stay cool my friend. Happy WW. It was great to see you.

Sarge Charlie said...

is it a horse or a motor cycle

Indrani said...

He is cute. Soon he will grow and ask for the bike. :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

VRRROOOOM he needs sound

RW said...

The good Ol' smart cycle horsey lol.
Good WW to you Tish.

maiylah said...

so cute!!! :)

eastcoastlife said...

hahaha.... that is cute and funny!

Daisy said...

Born to be wild!

Odat said...

What a cute dude! He just need some cowboy boots and a motorcycle helmet and he'll be set to ride!!!
:-)
Peace

Susan Cook said...

Very cute! Ride em' cowboy! Cool.

Christie O. said...

aww that looks like fun! i want one for my little boy!

Lisa said...

How cute! I want one LOL

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

very cute cowboy you have there !

My WW is up
My Little Drummer Boys

Heather said...

Tee Hee! How sweet, kids have such amazing imaginations!

Mo and The Purries said...

It took me a minute to realize the saddle was on the motorcycle!
Ha!

Gabriel said...

Look at that face! :-)

Here is my post, I hope you have fun looking at my pictures. Happy WW!

maryt/theteach said...

Wow, he's so cute, Tisha!

Deb said...

LOL - too cute! And the caption fits perfectly too. :)

Unknown said...

Cutest darn cowboy I have ever seen. Wanted to let you know I am not ignoring you - my computer crashed and I have a very ancient laptop which barely allows me to make a blogpost at The Cafe each day to keep up with Blog 365.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Great WW!

Sandee said...

You have the cutest kids Tisha. What a great shot of your little man. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

storyteller said...

Cute photo … he definitely looks ready to ride!
Hugs and blessings,

Patricia said...

That is just too cute, Tish. Thanks for commenting on my "cat". I must admit that I'm a bit afraid to take a walk back by the creek now. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

The best of both worlds!

Travis Cody said...

Cool! All I had was a hobby horse and a big wheel!

Neila said...

Is that like a little kid exer-cycle? That is cool!

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a cool combination for a ride.

BTW, I added your badge on my sidebar. Take care!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm late this week, but that is SO CUTE!