Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Update

We had an ultrasound today. We discovered something VERY important about baby girl. She is just like her big brother and sister. She is stubborn! Yup, she had her little arms in front of her face with those fists of fury covering that beautiful mug and we could NOT get a shot 4D or otherwise of her face. So, I have no beautiful shot to show you. I can only say that everything looks fine! She is measuring about a week later than what she did last time, so her birthday might be sometime in September rather than August. She might be born on her Nannie or Aunt Lou Lou's birthday! We'll see.

8 comments, add yours here:

Lori said...

Awwwwwww, thats great:) My youngest wouldnt show us his frontside so we didnt know he was a boy until he was born. Thanks for the update!!

Deb said...

I'm glad everything's going well, even if your stubborn little one wouldn't show her face! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh what a little sweetie!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Again Congratulations.

I'm so excited for you. I loved being pregnant. Even if it did give me heart burn, back aches and make me so exhausted I would fall asleep on the floor.

Desert Songbird said...

I'm glad she appears to have all the right equipment in the proper places!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm so glad everything looks good! Does this precious peanut have a name yet?

Maggie Moo said...

SO SO SO HAPPY to hear that she's doing well...not happy that she's going to come a little late, but at least she's healthy.

How's your back been lately?

Linda said...

Rumor has it that September 9th is a lovely day to have a birthday!