Monday, May 12, 2008

Manic Monday - Doodle

MM Headquarters ~ Previous MMs


My husband is NOT a card buyer. This was my mother's day card from my beautifully talented five year old daughter, Shelby. I think if you look carefully, Morgen the doodle at the bottom of the page might could pass for a cat, right?! *grin*

21 comments, add yours here:

Mariposa said...

I would this is way too cute and sweet than any cards your can buy out there!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

i see a cat! really!!! great card too, i love those!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Claire said...

I see a cat too!

I am very disappointed that YOU haven't doodled though! heh :)

The Bee said...

Hi! How sweet of your child.
Yes, that can pass as a cat!

Thanks for dropping by!

Sarge Charlie said...

I cannot even compete here

Janna said...

I THINK I see a cat...
Down there in the right bottom corner... next to the dark haired person who's trying to walk happily through a bunch of blue lines.
The cat has long antennae instead of ears!
Cool! This must be some new breed I haven't heard of yet!

anthonynorth said...

And those are the kind of cards that really count.

Sandy B & Dick said...

Beautiful card...and puuurrrfect cat!...xoxoxo

WillThink4Wine said...

Actually, if you look right over there, there's a second cat! See?

Your daughter is a genius!

Barb, WillThink4Wine

Gandalf & Grayson

Heart of Rachel said...

What a sweet drawing. Happy Mother's Day Tisha! Sorry haven't been here lately 'coz I've been quite busy. Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Roger said...

Shelby did a good job!

Cheerio said...

Oh how sweet.

Stine said...

A cat, a cat! Lovely card...

the teach said...

Tremendous doodle, Shelby! I can see Mo down there in the corner with his cat! :)

Clancy in Idaho said...

Definitely a cat! Cute card!

maggie said...

Cute ! !

She has the hearts down pat. Great doodle. Is that mom sitting at her computer desk with blue hair?

I love that age when they create things like this. Priceless.

Travis said...

Of course it's a cat!

Tina said...

that is beautiful. the hand written ones are better than normal ones anyway. more thought goes into it

Mo said...

Of course it's a cat - and the kitty's name must be Black Bib, right?
It's Monday evening, and we have 80 blogs that have participated in our Manic Monday Cat Doodle Fun Fund Raiser!
That's $40 for Cat Friends Helping Friends!
Thanks for doodling!
~Manic Mo

everaftermyway said...

That is wonderful! I love it.

Nita said...

That's a nice one.