Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Entrecard Tuesday

If you're here Entrecard Dropping, please feel free to add your link. When I card drop, I will begin here so it is not only a guaranteed link, but a drop as well. It's a win win situation! It's my way of saying THANKS for stopping by. I hope you'll book mark me and come back.

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

19 comments, add yours here:

Cielo said...

hi sis, expect to see more of me here

Linda said...

Woohoo! This week I see the box! That would be the Mr. Linky box, thank you very much!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

What a cool idea Tisha. :)

Linda said...

I really like this idea... are you willing to share how you are doing this? Great job!

domesticgoddess said...

Woot! I bookmarked ya!

Hexacool said...

As you wish! Interesting blog you have here.. :)

Sheila said...

A great idea :) I'll be back!

CyberCelt said...

Thanks! I live in Texas, so we are almost neighbors!

A. said...

Thanks! A good way of getting a list together!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

What a great idea! :)

jeflin said...

I like this idea of leaving a link behind to check later besides dropping entrecards. It is more personal this way.

Love your blog too.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the link love!

jenny-up the hill said...

What a neat way to drop! Thanks!!

WillThink4Wine said...

Thanks for the linky love Tisha!

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing a really long load time on your site? Perhaps it might help if you changed your options to only show less posts? Just saying!

DJ'S GemStones said...

Hello
I have visited before and will again. I enjoy your posts, I really liked the goodbye friend one, so sweet. I have added my name to your list what a good idea that is.

Diane Scott said...

Thanks a bunch for this link and your future visits! An interesting concept I'm going to investigate for our blog :)

Callie Ann said...

Hey Girl Friend... Hope your having a good day..Love Cal

Karen Zemek, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Thanks for allowing me to be added to your list. Great blog!

Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags said...

Thanks for the link!

Caroline