Saturday, May 17, 2008

BlogBlast for Peace

Have you gotten your globe yet? If not, you'd better go see Mimi to find out how to post yours on June 4, 2008. I have a million and one reasons to post a peace globe this year, but the biggest reasons are for the future of my children. I hope that some day the world will be a safe place for them to live and they don't have the same fears that we suffer from today. I think what Mimi does is an excellent idea and I am so proud to be a part of it. I hope you will too!

8 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

Very nice, Tisha! I haven't done mine yet but I guess that's because I haven't nagged Amanda enough yet!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ours are ready to go! i love yours too!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Akelamalu said...

Ready to go!

The Success said...

Thank you to comment my blog.
About "REAL or UNREAL PICTURE", you right, that picture has made by someone with Photoshop

Success For You

Travis Cody said...

I'm working on my stuff for peace week!

RW said...

Thats awesome Tish!

crpitt said...

That's a gorgeous globe tish :)

I need to do a new one too.

Its on my to do list :)

Durward Discussion said...

Your globe is wonderful. I just sent Mimi mine. Now to come up with a good blog post for June 4.