Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tyler's home, well sort of!

Tyler finally came home today from his cousin's house. He wouldn't have came home when he did had I not told him he had to! He wanted to stay with "his Eddie". In fact, the poor kid cried when Eddie left him here with his own mother!! Yes, I'm not kidding. I asked him if he missed me while he was gone and he said, "No I want my Eddie!". He cried for a good fifteen minutes. Then he finally found his beloved stick horses and began to ride. He got in trouble for hitting sister and it started again. I guess "his Eddie" didn't get on to him while he was gone, so he wanted to go back to his house! Maybe I should be looking for some home insurance quotes for Eddie if my kid is going to be living with him! *LOL* He'll sure need it. :)

3 comments, add yours here:

Kristin said...

Awe he loves his horsey.

What is your news? I'm looking around and don't see it!

Durward Discussion said...

My grandson and the boy next door are joined at the hip. We aren't sure except at bedtime whether Raven lives here or David lives there.

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I miss the stick horseys!!!