Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Murphy's Law

Why is it that when you need a pen, you can NEVER find one!? I tell ya there have to be one hundred and one pens around this house, but when I'm in need of one I can never find one. We've got marketing pens from just about every company we do business with around here. I even have one that says, "This pen stolen from: "xxx". I don't want them to know I my husband stole it. ;)

2 comments, add yours here:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Hahahaha!!!That was pretty interesting thinking there on the companys part.LOL


I gave up on pens,bought a LARGE pencil holder 48 pencils and an electric pencil sharpener next to my computer here,now I see pencils everywhere!!!LOL.My hubby steals every pen I buy to use at work-or my kids use them to draw with so I can never ever find one.I dont how many times I have had to say....Hold on let me find a crayon....LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

When I am looking for a pen all I find are pencils that need sharpening and pens that don't work.