Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Message in a bottle

I was tagged by the Queen herself to do this Message in a Bottle Meme. I was also tagged by The Teach so I'm going to give it a try before I'm tossed in the dungeon!

Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)

ADD your site to the Mr. Linky list at Mimi's and place your blog's name and url in a comment HERE TO LET Mimi KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE MEME. She will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions.

Here is my addition:

15 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

beautiful message honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Sandee said...

Beautiful Tisha. Right on the money. :)

girlymom said...

Beautiful message~
I have no clue how to do this.

PYB Design said...

Beautiful message, Tisha!

I´m here to say: Tag! You´re it! - but you´ve already done a wonderful job! ♥

Unknown said...

I love it...I did this one too yesterday, come check out mine :)

maryt/theteach said...

Lovely sentiment, Tish! Really nice job! :D

Desert Songbird said...

Awww, that's sweet.

Linda said...

Very nice addition to the bottles floating around out in the blogosphere! I used a Carlos Santana quote for mine!

Jackie said...

I love it, Tish!

I'm going to work on this this weekend :)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

So true :) Adding on, we moms grow together with our child :P

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Btw, Have you found your run-away nose? Take care!

Travis Cody said...

Excellent.

Mimi said...

Now that is lovely.

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you Tisha for sharing this beautiful message. As a mother, I agree with your meaningful words.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely message. ;)