Friday, January 11, 2008

Shampoo

Being a working mother of two children, my time in the mornings is very limited. I have to get up around three hours before I'm due at work in order to get myself showered, made up, dressed, and hair styled. Then, I wake up hubby who showers, puts on his clothes and heads out the door (oh the life!!!) while I wake two sleeping monsters in time for them to drink their milk before holding them down kicking and screaming while dressing them. There have been mornings when I woke up late and didn't have time to shampoo my hair.
If this happens to you, now you don't have to suffer. A company called Salon Grafix makes a product called dry shampoo. What an amazing idea for a working mom on the go!!! There are several different color match formulas to match your specific hair color from black to silver and everything in between! It is perfect for cleaning and refreshing your hair between normal shampoos or when you are on the go, like me. This spray powder shampoo leaves your hair feeling revitalized, clean and shiny without oil residue or white powder. The product is easy to apply and easily brushes off.

1 comments, add yours here:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

There used to be a product like this years and years ago called Psssst! I loved it! When they stopped making it I used regular powder for a quick "mini-poo" if I was running behind - it really does work in a pinch!