Friday, January 11, 2008

Memories

Click to play A+trip+down+memory+lane

On the way home from school Shelby started saying that she wanted a coke and peanuts. It took my by surprise that she would ask for this, but it sounded like a great idea. We stopped by the grocery store on our way home and were lucky enough to find a 6 pack of glass bottled Coca-Cola and some 2 for $1 peanuts. I snapped a few photos while they enjoyed their treat! I hope you can enjoy this trip down memory lane.

3 comments, add yours here:

Sarge Charlie said...

this is good, i will try one. It must be a southern thing, I love peanuts in my coke.

Shelby said...

This is absolutely precious. Sending Saturday hugs to you! Thank you for your sweet comment earlier at my place. I do hope you are ok.

Desert Songbird said...

I have never, EVER in my life heard of this!