Saturday, December 15, 2007

Logan, the sky angel cowboy!

Grab a tissue before you hit the play button on this one!
This is great.

8 comments, add yours here:

Schmoop said...

Too cute. Just the sound of the kid's voice gets to me. Cheers Tish!!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Oh this one is really great. Beautiful message too.

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

I love this! I had received it as an email but not with the video... that is such a special one that I've now saved it in my favorites on You Tube!

Thanks for sharing! (Love your blog by the way!)

Sandee said...

Very well done Tisha. What a wise young man indeed. Excellent. Thank you for sharing such an important message that we all should remember. :)

Becky L said...

love it

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I have this on my blog, too. Makes me cry every time I listen to it.

Akelamalu said...

How sweet is that?

maryt/theteach said...

CWM, very affecting!