Sunday, November 18, 2007

Whew!

What a whirlwind of a weekend! Today we spent most of the day with my adorable niece, Katie who turned 5 today. We saw Disney's new Bee Movie. Tyler was NOT a good movie patron. Imagine my embarrassment when a lady and her two small sons actually got up and MOVED across the theater when Tyler began to throw a fit right before the movie started. I can't say I blame them. I was ready to move away from him myself! I had to take him out of the theater twice because he began to act up. Finally on the last time we just walked outside and waited on the rest of the gang to meet us out there. At two years old, he just doesn't possess the patience to sit still long enough to watch a full feature film, no matter what the theme. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt every time, but it never changes. I'm not sure it ever will. Even at home, he doesn't care to sit still and watch television, unless I can make him sit with me in my recliner.

We also went to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner. The kids all enjoyed it. Tyler got a bit scared of the fire. He grabbed his forehead and began to rub his head like he'd been singed! It was too funny. He thought he had caught fire. Overall it was a fun day and I'm so glad that Katie shared her day (and her fried ice cream!!!).

Happy Birthday, Katie Sue. I love you sweet girl and I hope that you enjoyed your birthday!

2 comments, add yours here:

Amazing Gracie said...

That is a precious photo! Happy Birthday to you, Katie! You have a super nice auntie!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

Becca said...

Time sure does fly.