Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sensitive Teeth


There is a new product on the market for those of you who suffer from the effects of sensitive teeth. This new product as pictured on my lovely toothpaste in the photo is called Biotene. Biotene® is a great sensitive toothpaste because it doesn't just mask the problems but rather, it resolves it!

Biotene Sensitive Toothpaste is an extraodrinary toothpaste that combines the #1 recommended ingredient to reduce painful tooth sensitivity (Potassium Nitrate) with the #1 recommended system for dry mouth protection (Enzyme LP3 Complex). Reduction of saliva can lead to sensitive teeth, so this breakthrough formula can actually prevent sensitive teeth.

When I tried this toothpaste the first thing I noticed was the taste and the texture. It didn't have that thick and gritty texture that most toothpastes tend to have. In fact, it went on my brush and distributed on my teeth quite easily. I didn't end up with the big glob in my mouth that I tend to notice with my regular toothpaste. The taste was very subtle. It almost had a hint of bubble gum flavor. Biotene® Sensitive is sodium-laurly sulfate- free and is sweetened with Xylitol which gives it that fresh and delicious flavor.

I would give this product two thumbs up due to the fact that my teeth seem to be more sensitive as I get older. If you are looking to purchase this product, you can visit the website to find out where it is available. If you aren't able to find it in your area, ask your pharmacist. They might be able to order it for you!



0 comments, add yours here: