Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just in time for Christmas

Click photo to enlarge

In having lunch with a couple of my male co-workers the other day we got on the subject of "men & women". One said that he will NEVER understand women. "It's just not meant for men to know what women want", he stated.

Do you think that's true? Isn't it funny that one woman can say something that her husband did or didn't do and all the women in the room can relate to exactly what she is talking about. I'm assuming the same is true for men, but since I am not a man I can't verify this. It just makes me wonder why it is so hard for us to really understand one another no matter how hard we try.

7 comments, add yours here:

Daisy said...

Love the remote! How do you get a man to do crunches? Put the remote control between his toes. :)

Schmoop said...

Why dont women put the seat back UP when they are done? That's how we need it. Cheers!!

Sandee said...

I want one Tisha. How cool. We don't understand men and they don't understand us. It's just the way it is. Have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

I really love that!! I need one of those!!

Deb said...

LOL, I bought a birthday card for one of my closest friends with that on it - it's too funny! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

A remote like that would surely come in handy. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I wonder if they actually sell those anywhere - it'd be a great gag gift! :-)