Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Mo Show

*(This week's Mo Show graphic was created by Jannagraphics)*
This week's Mo Show:
Page Rank: The Good, The Bad, And The UGLY
with special co-host Janna from
The Jannaverse

Many bloggers have been negatively impacted by Google Page Rank recently.
This week's show will be a forum to discuss Page Rank and it's importance to our blogs.
Tune in Wednesday the 28th @ 7pm EST to
The Mo Show
on BlogTalkRadio.

This should be a great show because it's a topic that hits home for a lot of bloggers. I look forward to hearing what other bloggers have to say about this issue!


3 comments, add yours here:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I was just figuring the page rank thing was wonky-I had a question mark forever.I am not sure I know how all of that works.....:D

Sandee said...

I'll be there. Have a great day. :)

Linda said...

I am most definitely interested in hearing what others have to say about this one! I'll be there!!