Monday, November 05, 2007

Manic Monday

This Week's Theme: Earth
MM Headquarters ~ Previous MMs


In case you were debating with Uranus! heh heh heh


A little Belinda Carslile for ya!

Manic Monday Participants
1. And Miles To Go...
2. Shelia
3. Jamie
4. Ian
5. JaniceNW
6. Amazing Gracie
7. maggie
8. maryt/theteach
9. Comedy Plus
10. Matt-Man
11. katherine.
12. Deb
13. Travis
14. Blog That Mommy!

Learn more about Manic Monday here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



***Don't forget that Wednesday will be the big day to post your Peace Globes. If you don't have yours yet, go visit Mimi at the Blog Blast for Peace Headquarters! If you haven't gotten your globe yet, don't worry there's still time.***

12 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I'm singing it now--one of those tunes you can't get out of your head :) Have a great monday, tish!

Shelia said...

Love that song! Now I'm gonna be singing it all night! Have a blessed week!

Durward Discussion said...

Great song. Earth videos must be in the air. They do seem to be popping up today.

Ian said...

"Try Earth First"

And if that don't work, check to see if you've got pointy ears or antenna. You MIGHT be an alien...

Happy MM!

Ian

Anonymous said...

Happy WW

Great Song. I think I like it. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Thanks for the great song! "Heaven is a Place on Earth." I'm bouncing in my seat!

Happy MM!

Answers to the Questions

Work of the Poet

Sandee said...

I love Belinda Carslile. Excellent. Have a great day Tisha. :)

Schmoop said...

I like Belinda and oddly enough have always been a big fan of the Go-Go's. Cheers!!

Akelamalu said...

Love that song!

Odat said...

Good one! Thanks for sharing and I'm ready for Wednesday!
Peace

Travis Cody said...

I haven't heard that song in a long time.

Happy MM!

Neila said...

Yay! I love Belinda Carlisle! Is she still around?