Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Birthday Package

When I was in Baltimore at Becca's house, I had forgotten to bring a book to read on the plane. I had bought some magazines at the air port gift shop. Thank goodness Becca knows me well enough that she had just the right book for me to read on the way home. It was a witty, fun, quick read and it made me wish the trip home was about an hour longer so I could've finished it. The book was called Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. You may recognize her for her best selling young adult series, The Princess Diaries. I see you shaking your head now. Anyhow, if you haven't read this book, I would highly recommend it. It's a very fun read.

I came home this afternoon from work and there was a package on the front porch. I LOVE packages, especially when they have my name on them! (smile) Anyhow, I had some help from my lovely two year old tearing open the box and much to my surprise I had a birthday gift from my B/F/F Becca. She sent me three more Meg Cabot books!!! I was so excited to see them. I received Size 12 is not fat, Size 14 is not either, & Big Boned. Have any of you read them yet? If so what did you think of them. I'll try to get them read and reviewed here. But, don't hold your breath because I don't have a lot of time in my busy schedule for reading, but next time I take a trip, I can guarantee one thing that will be in my suitcase!!!

Thank you so much, Becca!

4 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very cool!

smiles, bee

Desert Songbird said...

Packages for self are very fun. Gotta love the titles of those books - I agree!

TorAa said...

Books can be the best presents - but Queen of babble - shut up - and the Size - no no- be yourself. STOP.

Hurray 4 U

Anonymous said...

These sound like good ones for my Mexico trip!

Thanks for the tip! :-)

Oh, and a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!!