Monday, October 01, 2007

Thank Goodness It's Over!

MySpace Graphics
Whew! Man, I'm sure glad this Monday is over. It was one of those days where I felt like if I had a tail I'd be for sure chasing it all day. I'm just glad it's over. I am exhausted both physically and mentally today. The boss is on vacation all week. I was hoping for a laid back work week. Looks like that might be just a wish, though! Here's hoping that tomorrow is a bit less fast paced than today. Hope your Monday was good.

5 comments, add yours here:

Carrie said...

I hear you loud and clear! :)

I didn't leave work until 5:30, got home around 6, left again to come back at 7, and finally got home for good around 9:30. What a day!

Here's hoping for a calmer Tuesday, at least :)

Oh, and thank you for the donation!! Super appreciated :D

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

Oh lord... you had one of those days too ...

I know my week isn't going to get any calmer ... we have 3rd party auditor in the rest of the week... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope your weeks gets better

SMOOCHES~

Sandee said...

I always hated those kind of Mondays. Glad I don't have them anymore. I hope today is laid-back and managable. :)

Schmoop said...

Here's hoping that the rest of the week chills out. Cheers!!

Akelamalu said...

Hope tomorrow is a better day.