Monday, October 22, 2007

New Additions

I haven't talked about it much, but I am very excited that I am going to be an aunt AGAIN! :) This time we are expecting two new additions. My sister is expecting her third child. She has a two year old daughter, a one year old son, and is now expecting another bouncing baby boy. My sister in law and brother (who is a member of the guard and is about to be deployed to Kuwait) are expecting their first child. A beautiful baby girl. They lost a child two years ago in November. So, we are all very excited about these newest additions in our family. I'm looking forward to all of the cute baby clothes like the shirt pictured above! :)

1 comments, add yours here:

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

Whoa! For Those About to Rock! We Salute You! LOL! ACDC still rules, don't they?

Love the blog! Claire