Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Pictures

Without further ado, here's the promised Pumpkin carving photos!

Create Your Own

6 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

Very well done Tisha. Cute as heck too. I love the Boo one. Awesome. Have a great evening. :)

Linda said...

That looks like a lot of fun and the end results are fantastic! Want to come up and carve a few for me? There's a contest at work!

Tawnya Shields said...

You all did a fantastic job on those pumpkins. Your son was doing some serious scooping of those guts. :o)

Anonymous said...

OK, now that just looks like fun!! Look at those beautiful eyes your son has!! Have a wonderful Halloween and great pictures.

Desert Songbird said...

You wanna know something odd? I never had jack-o-lanterns when I was a kid. No pumpkins, no carving. Just wasn't something we did in my family. I didn't get my first pumpkin until I was a married woman of 30. My kids are all into it, but it's something I could live without. I do it for them, though, and they love it.

Mo and The Purries said...

Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

I do love the BOO in the mouth - that was inspired!

And Tyler with the powertools - made me giggle.

Thanks for sharing!
mo