Sunday, October 28, 2007

Breast Massage



Everybody loves a good massage, right? I don't believe that I've ever had my breasts massaged. I'm not too sure how comfortable I'd be with having a "professional" do it. But, this might be a video that I'd LOVE for my husband to watch and take notes on. Did you know that breast massage could actually be helpful to women due to the fact that lumps may be found and could possibly detect early stages of breast cancer? What could be better than a good massage?! How about preventing a deadly disease? The following clip of this Breast Massage Therapy Video gives you tips on how to perform a breast massage. If you are interested in ordering this video, you can visit http://www.videoshelf.com or call 1-800-414-2434.
***Please note that this video contains images of breasts so do not play if you are uncomfortable with such images.***

2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, very interesting....thank for sharing that, Tish. LOL. Just came over to say hi.

Anonymous said...

That was way tamer than I was expecting from your warning. But it did seem very informative.