Monday, October 08, 2007

Grandfather Clocks

Oh my gosh, I've found the PERFECT Grandfather clock over at 1-800-4clocks.com!! I have always wanted a grandfather clock and I think that Howard Miller grandfather clocks are absolutely gorgeous. The quality and craftsmanship of a Howard Miller grandfather clock is like no other. The picture located to the right of this post is the one that I picked out that I love so well. I do have the perfect spot in my home for it. Shall I add it to my birthday/Christmas list? Remember that I do have a two year old who loves to climb. I think that this grandfather clock would prove to be a wonderful source of entertainment! The beveled glass doors would probably be the first to go. Then once that pesky glass is out of the way he'd head for the polished brass pendulum! 133 Ah, but alas, there is a safety feature for moms of toddlers like myself...a locking door for added security! There is also an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. This will be nice so that when he does finally make it to bed, he won't be awakened by the beautiful chimes of that wonderful grandfather clock. Seriously, my son is not that bad. I would LOVE to have one of these clocks and it would be something that I could pass down to my children and grandchildren. So, if you see hubby let him know that I am really looking for this clock in my stocking! Well, okay not IN my stocking, but at least a picture saying that the clock is on it's way! If you want your significant other to do the same, link them here and it'll take them to the page for Howard Miller grandfather clocks!

0 comments, add yours here: