Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dream Interpretation

My good friend, Akelamalu from Everything & Nothing sent me a page from her dream interpretation book about teeth. As I mentioned before I have dreams of my teeth falling out quite frequently. I can't recall, however what events proceeded these dreams. It seems as though dreams of teeth falling out can be signs of trouble ahead. The fact that I dreamed of my teeth falling out and it included my mother has me a bit perplexed. I thought I'd post this interpretation here and let my readers decide what they think. If you need to go back and read the dream, click here (or just scroll down a bit).

  • If you dream of a doctor pulling your teeth, you will have desperate illness if not fatal, it will be lingering.
  • If you dream of losing your teeth you will have burdens that will crush your pride and demolish your affairs.
  • To examine your teeth warns to be careful of your affairs, as your enemies are lurking near you.
  • Seeing all teeth fall out usually means death or famine will prevail.
  • To dream of tartar or deposit falling off teeth is a sign of temporary indisposition, in which will pass, leaving you wiser in regard to conduct, and you will find enjoyment in the discharge of duty.
So, now you know the dream, AND you've read the interpretation what do YOU think. Give it to me straight. I can handle it. I realize that whatever is going to happen is a fate that we cannot change. I think I might need to call my mom and chit chat...

5 comments, add yours here:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I have had dreams of pulling my own teeth out-crazy.

Anyhow,it seems based on these interpretation,your mom will have burdens,apparently heavy ones-ones that will affect you deeply and you will help her through them. So what do ya think?maybe,who knows?LOL

Akelamalu said...

Go for the last one!

Linda said...

Well, obviously dreams of teeth coming out aren't good no matter how you look at it!

I never dream about teeth that I know of. At least not that I can remember!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so interesting. I also have dreams of my teeth falling out--just one or two. HMMM. I need to go read your past post to understand yours.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

OMG - I totally have those dreams, too! My teeth just fall out and I'm spitting them out in my hand. And I'm always horrified. Interpretation #2 has been rather accurate for me....

Hope I don't dream that again anytime soon!