Monday, October 22, 2007

38 Things Meme

Mike has tagged me with the 38 Things Meme so here we go:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My four year old daughter, Shelby.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping...Tyler was up most of the night with a belly ache.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Rocking Tyler to sleep
4. What happened to you in 2006? Lots of things, I guess...nothing really stands out
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Good night
6. How many beverages did you have today? 3 - Tea, Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Pepsi Jazz
7. What color is your hairbrush? Purple
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Drinks at Sonic yesterday afternoon
9. Where were you last night? Home with my family
10. What color is your front door? Brown
11. Where do you keep your change? In my children's piggy banks
12. What’s the weather like today? rainy and cooler (whoo hoo!!!)
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? home made vanilla
14. What excites you? My family
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Actually, I was thinking earlier that I'd like a new hair style. Any ideas?
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yup
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on the situation
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope...never seen it
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, I sure do.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yes, because I have small children.
21. Are you a jealous person? Ummm...there are instances where I get that way.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Amanda
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kevin
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My hubby
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Made it to the airport, meet you at baggage."
26. Do you chew on your straw? Eeeeewwww...no way!
27. Do you have curly hair? It's semi-curly
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? BED!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? *sigh* Probably myself.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A brownie and a glass of milk, I need to add milk to #6
31. Will you get married in the future? I did that in the past, it's good for life!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Pursuit of Happyness (I've seen it before, but we watched it last night.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? My husband
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? It's been a while, unless you count loading the dishwasher?
35. Are you currently depressed? I don't think so.
36. Did you cry today? Nope, not that I can think of.
37. Why did you answer and post this? 'Cause Mike told me to!!! :)
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Okay, if you say so...
Mamma Lee @ Full Plate
Jackie @ Call Me When You Get There
Sanni @ Coffee 2 Go
For the love - a mamma's mantra
Rachel @ Heart of Rachel

7 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

Cool... good survey, good answers. Now I know you better.

So, did you make it over to my new blog? If so, what did you think? No messages there yet, haha.

Have an awesome week, dear friend.

Unknown said...

Great post! Love learning more about those I read!

Becky L said...

#32- Pursuit of Happyness.

That was a good movie. I was a bit dissappointed when I saw it though... mainly b/c by the time I got around to seeing it, I'd already seen so many commercials and video clips from it that I knew exactly what was going to happen. But that wasn't the movie's fault at all. It still was a really great film.

Akelamalu said...

Like your answer to #11 :)

Tawnya Shields said...

I cannot see you as being the rudest person! Ever! :o)

Jackie said...

You're right! I will do this survey! I think they're fun! :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Tisha. Thanks for the tag but I did it just recently. You may find my 38 questions here.

I enjoyed reading yours. Homemade vanilla ice-cream. I'm sure that's delicious. I'm fond of vanilla ice-cream too.

Sorry to know that Tyler had belly aches. As a mom, I know how hard it is to see a child in pain or discomfort. Hope he is doing better now.