Monday, September 03, 2007

My Fortune

My Fortune Cookie told me:
You may be infinitely smaller than some things, but you're infinitely larger than others.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune
Hmmmmpfh! What exactly does this mean?!

4 comments, add yours here:

Claire said...

I got:

Do not eat the salmon mousse!

What the!

Unknown said...

*grin*

Makes sense... kind of... =D

Hope you don´t mind I´ll post my outcome later - it´s... well... *bwahaha* let´s say it fits perfectly to my latest run of misfortune...

Dayngr said...

Not a clue

Believer said...

Life is a good balance for you. There are things you take charge and others you're just a passenger. It's all good!

I will be sharing my fortune tomorrow evening.

Just passing through from Only The Good. I think?!

Miscellaneous Matters