Monday, September 03, 2007

Digital Photography

One of the number one items on my birthday/Christmas list this year would be a few choice digital picture frame. These are going to be hot items this year with so many people taking digital photos, they are the next step into the twenty first century. We bought my mother in law one for her birthday last month and she loves it. Ritz Camera.com has a wide selection of not only digital picture frames but cameras, and electronics as well. I love my digital camera. I very rarely go anywhere without it. In fact today was my nephew's 1st Birthday and I captured some great moments of him eating his very own chocolate cake. He made a mess, but he enjoyed it. Some day when he's older we'll have the prints from my digital camera to prove to him exactly how much he did enjoy that chocolate today! If you have kids, you owe it to them and yourself to get a digital camera if you do not own one already.

1 comments, add yours here:

Believer said...

Great post! Ritz is where I develop my digital prints.

Miscellaneous Matters