Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday - Orange

This Week's Theme: Orange
MM Headquarters ~ Previous MMs




Banana


Banana Who?









Banana


Banana Who?









Orange!

Orange you glad I didn't say banana!?!








Hah hah hah! This was one of my favorite jokes as a child!
Either ya just laughed (maybe a chuckle?!) or you let out a big sigh.
Either way, hope you have a great Monday!

Manic Monday Participants
1. Comedy Plus
2. empress bee (of the high sea)
3. Blog That Mommy!
4. Jamie
5. Meloncutter
6. Jen
7. Ian
8. And Miles To Go...
9. Desert Songbird
10. logtar
11. Imma (Alice)
12. Imma (Alice)
13. Gattina
14. Reba
15. Amazing Gracie
16. maggie
17. Matt-Man
18. Sarantium
19. Lisa
20. Sophia
21. It\'s A Blog Eat Blog World
22. Travis
23. Make Google AdSense Money
24. olympics
25. Sanni

Learn more about Manic Monday here.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

26 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

I started to do this too and am glad I didn't now. I too love this joke. Have a great MM. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great post, i did two orange you glad ones too, but they are different from yours! have a great week...

smiles, bee

Neila said...

HA! My son loves that joke, and tells it all the time! His new one is the elephant in the refrigerator! Oh, the humor of children!

Durward Discussion said...

Great joke to pass along to the kids. Have a great MM.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard that in years. Brought a smile to my face.

Thanks for the memory.

Later Y'all.

Jenny McB said...

Great Minds do indeed think alike!

Ian said...

Hmmm...

I've heard this one before somewhere. ;)

Ian

Anonymous said...

Love that joke--I used to go up to strangers in the grocery store and tell this joke.

Desert Songbird said...

I was going to do a variation of this joke as my post, but I decided against it.

Gattina said...

Lol ! for once something to laugh instead of a pumpkin ! I have already seen so many for this weeks's MM !

Anonymous said...

The orange and the banana may still be good, but that joke has whiskers all over it... haha. Happy Monday!!

As orange
As orange can be,
My post is now up.
Come see.

Anonymous said...

Whoof... I likes the banana better, arf arf, arf. *big lick up your cheek* Orange I a good dawg?

Amazing Gracie said...

Great presentation!!! I, too, hadn't heard that one in ages.

Tawnya Shields said...

Corny but a classic. :o)~

Anonymous said...

lol. i love knock knocks

Odat said...

ahahahaha!! I remember that one..used to love it!!!
Peace

Schmoop said...

I dont get it. Cheers!!

Lisa Ryan said...

this was the first joke I taught my kids! happy mm!

Sophia said...

This was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of "orange" -- glad I didn't do it now!

Mo and The Purries said...

banana

Becky L said...

I'm one who let out a big sigh...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

by the way, i LOVE this orange sign!!

smiles, bee

Travis Cody said...

I liked this joke when I was a kid too. Did you teach it to your kids??

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend, your link is added
http://makegoogleadsensemoney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend, your link is added
http://olympics-2008.blogbus.com

Unknown said...

Yes, I love this cute joke =)
I didn´t hear it before... so there are no childhood memories for this specail one, but we have quite alike jokes in Germany.