Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montanna is my daughter's new favorite show/singer/artist. It's so nice to see a young girl who doesn't need drug treatment It's a Disney show and I'll have to admit that I don't mind watching this one. It's not bad at all. In fact, the actress' real name is Miley Cyrus. You may know her father, king of the mullet, Billy Ray Cyrus. The series focuses on Miley Stewart (played Cyrus), who lives a double life as an average teenage girl at school during the day and a famous pop singer, Hannah Montana, at night, concealing her real identity from the public other than her close friends and family. Well, Hannah Montana is coming to town. She's doing a concert in December here. The tickets are going on sale Saturday. I had thought about taking Shelby. I figured it might be fun for the both of us to go to the show and have a fun girl's night out. Apparently if you are a member of her fan club you are able to buy tickets early. Some really true Hannah Montana fans are buying tickets at face value (or better) and selling them for thousands of dollars on ebay! Talk about true fans! I heard about this and I was outraged. They are expecting this show to sell out! So, I doubt that we will go. My daughter is only 4 (she'll be 5 before the show). I was in my mid to late twenties (not that long ago in fact) before I went to my first concert. She has done more in her four years than I've done in my whole life!

3 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I actually enjoy Hannah Montana too! (hehe) The girls watch it all the time!

Just tonight, we were eating dinner in the living room (I know, bad bad bad) and watching TV, and I actually ASKED them to change the channel to HM.

I love her unique deep voice :-)

I would totally go see her too!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

She's coming here, too - in November. WITH the Jonas Brothers! Tickets go on sale tomorrow. I figured I'd try to get them, but I'm not holding my breath. My daughter is 13 and would LOVE to go, but she understands the slim chances.

Anonymous said...

I love the Hannah Montana show. Good quality family entertainment. Her CDs are great too. I just wish her concerts were affordable for the average family.