Monday, September 10, 2007

Get Paid to Blog

Have you signed up for Smorty yet? I've seen posts on other blogs about this service and I thought I would give it a try and I must say that I am loving it! I do paid posts for other services as well, but so far I really like Smorty. I wouldn't even call it advertising, all they want you to do is write your opinion on the products that YOU select. You get to choose which paid posts that you want to do. You just sign up and get your blog approved (which took less than 24 hours for me) and you're on your way to making money by blogging. There are only a few guidelines to becoming a member of Smorty.

# Your blog must be indexed by Google and Yahoo
# Your blog must be older than 3 months
# Your blog must not contain any violent, hate related or adult content
# Your blog must be active and have a history of minimum average 2 new posts per week
# The blog must not have duplicate posts or excessive duplicate content

I know that most of my readers meet this criteria easily. So, if you haven't signed up for Smorty, what are you waiting for?! Advertisers have 5 full days to review your posts, they are then automatically approved after this time if not disputed. Another cool thing about Smorty is that you get paid weekly. The minimum you will get paid for a post is $6. Each post is expected to have 150 words. You must have a paypal account to receive payment. So, sign up now and get paid for blogging.

2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm considering it!! Have a great day!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am still thinking about it. ppp has had lots of opps lately but none that i wanted! ha ha ha

smiles, bee