Monday, September 17, 2007

Freeze Pain!


When I was pregnant with my son I had horrible trouble with my back. I visited the chiropractor two to three times a week. He was positioned on my sciatic nerve. I was in constant pain. I remember many nights I would sit in the recliner in tears with pain in my lower back and shooting down my legs. It was horrible and I do not wish that on my worst enemy. There was a product that my chiropractor recommended and I tried it, but it did not seem to work. Well, not like I would have expected it to work anyhow. Thank goodness after my son was delivered the pain subsided and I haven't had severe pain like that since. I do get leg cramps and and pains in my legs from time to time, though and I have since I was a child. There is a product on the market that I would highly recommend for your aches and pains. It's called Freeze It. It works really well for back pains and leg cramps. I tried this product on my legs while hubby used it on his back. I tell ya what, it was a great feeling to apply this product and feel it immediately begin to work.



0 comments, add yours here: