Sunday, September 09, 2007

Digital Frames

For my mother-in-law's birthday we got her a digital photo frame. She loved it! Now, that is what I want for my birthday. I'd love to have two of them actually because I would want one for home and one for my office. I have LOTS of pictures at my office. In fact people come in and they always ask exactly how many children I have because I have pictures of my nieces and nephews. I proudly proclaim that I am the mother of two, but a proud aunt to many! I have picked out a couple of different models over at digital framez.com. Since I have a birthday in November, (hubby are you reading this?!) and then Christmas is in December this would be the perfect opportunity for someone (hubby are you still reading?!) to get me one. I would like to have the 10 inch frame. The great thing about that is that the 10" frame comes with a free memory card! That's a great deal!

1 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

You know, when I did the post for this I thought "What a cool idea!". I may have to get me one some day when I've got a little extra cash.